Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Digital Stamps and the Silhouette Cameo



Hello and welcome to this weeks tutorial post.
I am Sara and today I will show you how you can use
your wonderful digital stamps with the Silhouette Cameo design software and cutter. 
(Click on any  photo below to see actual size.)

For the tut today I am using:

** I will be working with a pre-colored 
digi stamp however, if you like to hand color
your digi stamps the process is exactly the same just open
the downloaded digi file for the first step.  
Sadly, I gave Copics a go and it totally was not my thing so I stick
to what I know and love my Adobe software AI and PSE;) 

Here is my finished card, a CAS creation that looks just fab...




 Below you see the printed digi stamps on the carrier mat.  **I did go back and included the basic digi stamp uncolored.  

 Below you see the cut digi stamp images still on the carrier sheet.  The excess paper has been removed...

The nicely cut digi stamp and some dimensional foam tape meet a CAS thank you card...

Thanks for stopping by today;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow I was wondering how to do that!!! Now I just need to see how to link up my printer to my Cameo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fabulous tutorial, Sara!!! I'm going to be coming back and looking at this many many times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Fantastic Tutorial!! Now I want one of these!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete