Saturday, February 2, 2013

Our Guest Designer for Month of February

Please join us with a welcome to Lisa Decosse as our
Month of February Guest Designer!!
 
 
 
Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I got started into card making about a year ago and decided I wanted to enter
some challenges. So out of that desire, my blog was born at the end of
October. However, what started out as a place to post cards has developed
into something so much more. I showcase other artists' work, spotlight
comments that have made a difference to me, offer up thoughts and graphics that are motivational in nature and explore the concept of gratitude.
Mixed in among these specific themes I share my creative endeavours--card
making, drawing & digital design, nail art, etc.--with the world. My goal
is for my blog to become a place of inspiration on many different levels
and to celebrate other like minded people from our community. I am very
excited to be dipping my toes into the design team world and am excited to
be a guest designer for QKR Stampede.
 
Lisa's first beautiful creation showcasing
sentiment digi 14618 Love you this Much
 
 
Please stop over and say hi to Lisa and leave her some love
on her adorable card!!
 
Welcome Lisa, we are excited to have you as our Guest Designer for February!!!
 
Hug's
QKR Stampede team!

1 comment:

  1. These are basically short term loans that do deliver you meet your fiscal challenges inside a desired distinct time period.
    Thinking of time limitations these loans are especially developed above an obligation 100 % free platform. As such, these are kept completely no cost from credential checksums. Concerns such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not regarded here. Further, there are also no collaterals associated with these loans. There is minimal paper perform necessary on the portion of borrower. There are also no hidden or extra documentation or faxing required right here. Applying for these loans is also exceptionally handy. Persons only call for filling an on the net form and as soon as this gets authorized money is received within 24 hours time frame. These loans are frequently supplied below hassle-free terms and conditions. The basic simple applicant criteria right here is that they need to be a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
    Also visit my web site - click here

    ReplyDelete