Friday, February 22, 2013

Challenge #27- Birthday with a Number

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 27th Challenge! Thank you so much to all of you who joined us last week for our Anything Goes Challenge! What Stunning Creations!

Our Winner Via Random.org is:

Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

 
Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order
 
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 
__________________________________________________

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:
Birthday with a Number

Please Welcome our February Guest Designer

Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I got started into card making about a year ago and decided I wanted to enter some challenges. So out of that desire, my blog was born at the end of October. However, what started out as a place to post cards has developed into something so much more. I showcase other artists' work, spotlight comments that have made a difference to me, offer up thoughts and graphics that are motivational in nature and explore the concept of gratitude. Mixed in among these specific themes I share my creative endeavours--card making, drawing & digital design, nail art, etc.--with the world. My goal is for my blog to become a place of inspiration on many different levels and to celebrate other like minded people from our community. I am very excited to be dipping my toes into the design team world and am excited to be a guest designer for QKR Stampede.

Lisa's wonderful card featuring Image:


Now onto some more creative inspiration from the Design Team!  









Reminder:

For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you are interested in Joining us for a month long Guest Designer Spot, Please put GDT next to your name on your entry! If you do not advertise your email address on your blog, please send an email to Jackie with QKR GDT in subject line!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top five. What a thrill to come to the site and see my name among the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here on your web site.

    Also visit my page windows xp registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous DT cards.
    Thank you sooo much for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really got to know a lot more from it.. I am a wondered for good knowledge here and there this blog very sportive for me every point of view.
    Burun Estetigi
    Burun Estetigi

    ReplyDelete