Friday, July 6, 2012

Pear

Hello!  Kristie here today!
Today I'm showing you a card I made with
"Pear" (#3801) from QKR Stampede.
I stamped the image randomly on white cardstock with black ink and also stamped one image onto cardstock to be colored with FlexMarkers.
I cut down the strip and layered it onto green cardstock, and did the same with the single colored image.
I used some ribbon from my stash that I thought went well with the image.
I like how this card turned out and I think this would be a lovely card for just about any occasion.
I hope you have enjoyed my post today and will leave me a comment and come by again soon.
In the meantime, pop into the QKR Stampede online shop and see what images you might like to work with.
They offer unmounted red rubber as well as digital format stamps.

 

4 comments: