Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joy Fold Easter Card

Hi All...

Easter is right around the corner and will be here before you know it!  Eureka Stamps has a bunch of adorable Easter stamps for all your stamping needs!

For today's project I made a Joy Fold Card.

I used Large Chicks in Egg from Eureka Stamps.
The paper is from Hobby Lobby and I colored the image with Copic markers.


Here's another look at it as it opens up.

 And here's the inside.  I used Happy Easter sentiment by Eureka Stamps.
It's a length wise stamp but I just inked up the "Happy" first and stamped it and then I inked up "Easter" and stamped it underneath!


You can check out the great selection of Easter Stamps by Eureka Stamps HERE.

Have a great day!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. What a fantasticaly fun card! Love the vibrant spring colors! this is pure sweetness!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just exudes joy, the colors and image are so happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete