Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March

Good morning! Jessica B. here with a card for Biblical Impressions I hope all is well in your home and you are having some warmer weather! If you haven't checked out the store in a while please jump over there and do it!

I have a springy card today and I love spring. My favorite season is actually fall..but after all this cold and rain..I can do with a bit of warmth and flowers ..how about you??












For my image I chose this cute little abstract looking flower  stamp. I think it is supposed to be daisy's..but I made them pink and purple HA! I am going to call it artistic license and go with it. It was a pretty simple card. I stamped in Versafine black ink..colored with colored pencils..used a small piece of cute dp, a tiny bow ..and done..very simple.

Well that is it for me today...I am still behind on laundry from when everyone was sick last week ( and the week before if I am to be honest...LOL)

Hope you are having a wonderful week...and HAPPY MARCH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment