Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bugs and Sunshine!

Hello stampers!
Today I have a card that I made with
Lady bug border (#25302) from Eureka! Stamps
and My Sunshine (#9302) from QKR Stampede.
I wanted to make something from my scrap stash, so I stamped the Lady bug border onto red card stock and used white embossing powder to heat emboss the My Sunshine sentiment.
This is a great style of card to make if it is going in the mail
as it is only one layer and no bulky embellishments to increase the postage or to get crushed during it's journey.
Thank you for popping in today, I hope you will come again soon.
In the mean time, why not pop into the
online stores and see what images you might want to use for your next cards or projects.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Kristie, very happy paper for the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete