Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bluebonnets..and MIA..

Hello! This is Jessica B. with a card for Eureka Stamps today. In case you don't remember me I am actually a DT member and not a blog jacker..LOL. I do appologize for the no-posts this month but it was truly unaviodable. I have been very ill plus had a couple of sick kids too...add all that up and you get ...nada..

I am starting to feel a bit better though and am trying to get caught up with my blog and my posts for the company blog..may take a while but I will get back in the swing of things.


I chose this adorable stamp for my card. I love bluebonnets..they just scream spring to me..and I sure could use a little sunshine and warmth these days! I must say this card came together  pretty easily. That is the great thing about good stamps..if the stamp is good.you shouldn't have to do a whole lot unless you just want to! If you haven't stopped by the store recently..please do! You will find this wonderful springtime image plus a gazillion more to suit all of your card making or crafting needs!

I stamped the image in Archival sepia ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I layerd it onto a square piece of card stock then onto a slightly distressed piece of dp ( SEI) and onto a premade K&Co card base. The cute little butterfly brad is from Anna Griffin..I found it in my stash...and it matched perfectly!


I wont make this a long post today, but just  know I will be back regularly ( bar a catostrophic event ;))..hope everyone is well and having a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better Jessica! Love this image and the patterned paper you used! The brad is a great finishing touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on this card. I love the little accent of the butterfly brad. Glad you and the family are doing better, I hope it stays that way now. Sick kids (and self for that matter) are no fun. Glad to see you getting back in the swing.

    ReplyDelete