Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back to Summer

Hello!  Kristie here today.
 
I love summer!  It's my favorite season of the year.
I love the hot weather, the sun, the flowers, summer fun and summer clothes,
no coats - yippee!

I have a tag to show you today.
I used "Shell Pattern" (#29001)
one of the wonderful Pattern/3-D stamps from Eureka! Stamps
Each pattern/3-D stamp comes with directions on how to use these stamps and make your 3-D piece.
I simply stamped the image onto card stock, shaded it a bit with some chalks, cut it out, scored it, used a little bit of glue to put it together and that was it.  Easy peasy!

For the tag, I used blue Distress Inks, applied with foam pad applicators.  I used a Mini Mister to give it a little spritz of water.  This gives it a little bit of texture and more of a 'watery' look.

The 'sand' at the bottom of the tag was done by tearing strips of kraft card stock, distressing them with my fingernail and layering them on top of one another.

The "Summer" is from my stash and and is part of a set from We R Memory Keepers.
Tags are great to use on scrapbook layouts, on gifts or just as a little greeting to someone.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Feel free to leave a comment and become a follower.  I'd love to hear what you think.

And hop on over to the Eureka! Stamps site and check out those pattern/3-D stamps, they really are pretty cool.

Until next time, Happy crafting!

1 comment: