Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ride a Bike

When I think of summer, one of the things I remember from my childhood is learning to ride a bike and then once we (my brothers and I) learned, we rode all over the farm.

Bicycles seem to be the “rage” with stamping images now. I am seeing them all over. With these summer memories and THIS tricycle image from Biblical Impressions, I decided to create this fun card.

The bicycle paper is from Jillibean Soup and the red polka dot paper is some I had in my stash.

I colored the image with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. The ticket strip is a sticker from Jillibean soup. I thought the sentiment “ticket 2 ride” was perfect for this image.

Did you know that today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day? Well, I’m thinking we can eat ice cream and then “ride” it off. Ü You can go HERE to read about this wonderful “holiday”.

Thank you for stopping by,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I hadn't seen it before...love it!
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of DP for the image, cute card!

    ReplyDelete