Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spring Tulips

Hi there. Sorry my post is a little later then normal for me. Time has been slipping away from me lately. I didn't even realize it was Thursday already! Well today I have a card using the Tulip Border stamp. I just love tulips...those and gerbera daisies are my favorite flowers. The tulips in my front yard are in full bloom too. So...I had to have this image. Here is a CAS card I made with it. I stamped the image and trimmed it down. I colored with watercolor crayons, and layered on to the green PP. The green is actually the back side of the tulip paper I used for the background. I cut another piece and added the rub-on to that. Like I said...CAS...but a cute card to pass to a friend.
Well thanks for stopping by the QKR Stampede blog today. Be sure to stop on over to the QKR Stampede store and check out some of the other flower images! And...be sure to stop by next Friday for a flower themed DT Blog HOp!!!!

1 comment: