Monday, December 27, 2010

QKR In Review

Good morning, crafting friends! Did you survive Christmas? The holidays are a fun and busy time, especially in my house. So I hope you will forgive me for not having any NEW things to share with you. Instead, I thought I would post my top five favourite QKR creations from 2010.

Here they are, in no particular order, of course!




Add caption





























As you can see from this post, there are so many different kinds of stamps at QKR Stampede. I love the variety of them - there is pretty much a stamp to suit my every whim! If you are new to this blog, I encourage you to check out the store and do a little shopping. You'll be glad you did!

Well, I am off to spend some time with my family. Happy Holidays to you! May the New Year bring you lots of new crafting time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow there are some wonderful examples and designs to share. There are so many spectacular stamps to play with. I am always thrilled to find a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great variety of samples. QKR does have a little bit of everything! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete