Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moose Ornament


Today I'm showing you a moose ornament that I made with Medium Winter Moose stamp from QKR Stampede.  This image measures 3" x 3"  First, I stamped it onto white card stock, then colored him with my watercolor crayons. 

I used my Cricut Expressions to cut the snowflake, the white on the basic snowflake setting and the green on the shadow setting. 

After I fussy cut the Winter Moose, I used foam tape to attach him to the snow flake.  Then added self adhesive gems to give it a little 'glitter'  There is satin ribbon added to use to hang the ornament. 

I think he is adorable.  What do you think? 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed your time here and gotten a little inspiration.  These kinds of ornaments could be made with so many of the wonderful QKR Stampede stamps.  There are LOTS of great Christmas and winter images, in rubber stamps as well as digital, that would work great for this project.  I hope you will stop by and see what you might like.

2 comments: