Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a Note...Teacher Gifts

Hi there...Jessica here with you today. Today I wanted to share these little gifts I made for back to school teacher gifts. Yeah I am one of THOSE moms...lol. Since I was making little Post-it note holders, I thought the Just a Note sentiment from the QKR Stampede store was PERFECT! Here is a picture of the front of them. Aren't they cute???!!! The "biggest" part of them is the 3 1/2" scallop squares. So they are pretty small, but perfect for a teacher's desk or even a purse. You could make them as a gift for just about anyone, and personalize the background to fit that person or occasion.

This is the what the inside looks like. I kinda wish I could have found sticky notes that matched a little better, but this is what they had at Big Lots...lol. For the link to the tutorial on how to make these please head on over to my blog HERE. I also included all the details about what I used to make these. (Look for the post labeled Back to School Teacher Gifts.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments: