Monday, June 28, 2010

Bubbles of Fun

Hi everyone! It's Jerusha here, excited to be posting on the QKR blog today! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We went camping this past weekend and spent three days in the sun, running after our two little boys and now I can say that I am pretty much exhausted! But, at the end of the camping trip, as I was taking the boys out of the car and going into the house, I looked at them and thought...wow...they really, really need a bath! And then the idea for this card was born!







How cute is this stamp? I used Bubble Bath for this card, and it was so fun to play with! I used a Sakura stardust pen on the metal of the bucket to make it look a little shiny, and then I couldn't resist using some stickles on the bubbles to make them a little sparkly, too!

You can find this stamp and many others in the QKR Stampede store. There are lots of cute and fun stamps there, truly something for everyone. Go have a look!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Jerusha! I love the look of "bubbles" in your background paper! Great colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete